Below are examples of the type of work that we can do together:
Strategic Development: Interested in developing and implementing communication, advocacy and education initiatives? Emily can provide strategic guidance, help you establish goals and develop objectives, action plans and timelines.
Health Program Development: Looking to create a program that suits the needs of your clients? Whether you are in the non-profit, academic, for-profit or healthcare setting, Emily can help you to build an innovative program that reflects the needs of your clients and organization. From retreats for patients living with chronic illness and their supporters, to developing online communities, Emily can create a program that works for your audience.
Health Program Evaluation: Want to be able to measure the effectiveness and efficiency of your public health initiative? Emily can help by developing an evaluation plan for your health program.
Social Media Strategy: Whether you are an academic looking to build your personal (and/or lab's) brand or a non-profit looking to improve your social media outreach, Emily can help by providing one-on-one customized strategies and/or workshops to meet your needs.
Writing and Editing: Emily has extensive experience as a writer and has written content for both academic and popular media. She can help you write and/or edit content for: websites, training materials, video scripts, brochures, academic papers, academic abstracts and blogs. She is also available to attend your conference as an invited writer.
Select Conferences Attended as an Invited Writer:
1. Pediatrics 2040: Trends and Innovations for the Next 25 Years, Laguna Niguel, California, USA
2. Inaugural International Adolescent and Young Adult Oncology Congress, Sydney, Australia
3. Road Trip: Inaugural Australasian Youth Cancer Summit, Sydney, Australia
4. YSC’s (Young Survival Coalition) Inaugural Summit, Houston, Texas, USA
5. Society of Adolescent and Young Adult Oncology’s (SAYA): Invite-Only Oncofertility Workshop in partnership with CancerCon, Denver, Colorado, USA
6. Society of Adolescent and Young Adult Oncology’s (SAYAO), Irvine, California, USA
7. Society of Adolescent and Young Adult Oncology’s (SAYAO) Inaugural Conference, Irvine, California, USA